Celebrating & Serving Literature Since 1980
Since 1980, we have published a book magazine with you, the discriminating book reader, in mind. We don’t plug the mega-bestsellers. We don’t push celebrity biographies or“how-to-get-richer-thinner-smarter-happier books.” And we don’t hype books or authors that are reviewed in every newspaper and magazine in the country. You hear enough about them already. The Bloomsbury Review is not slick, stuffy, fluffy, snobby, ponderous, or presumptuous. The Bloomsbury Review is simply lively writing about good reading and great writers.
We would be honored if you subscribed to The Bloomsbury Review® and would suggest that you also consider giving a subscription to members of your family and your bibliophile friends. It’s a gift that will continue throughout the year and remind them with each issue how very special you are. What could be a better gift than that? We’ll even send them a note from you telling them how wonderful they are, just to remind them how thoughtful you are.
- $20 for 1 year (4 issues).
- $35 for a 2-year subscription or two 1-year subscriptions (8 issues).
- $48 for one 3-year subscription or three 1-year subscriptions (12 issues).
- Or, better yet, $300 for a Lifetime Subscription.
- Canada—$34 US per year/1st class/4 issues.
- Overseas—$46 US per year/1st class/4 issues.
Please print out the subscription form, fill it out and mail it with appropriate payment to the address below. We look forward to bringing you the best in books for many years to come.
1553 Platte Street, Suite 206
Denver, Colorado 80202-1167 USA
(303) 455-3123 >FAX (303) 455-7039